비싼 의료보험 때문에 보험이 없으신 분들을 위한 정부 의료보험입니다.
You may be eligible for MSI benefits if you:
• Are able to provide proof of legal permanent resident status or U.S.
• Can provide proof that you are an Orange County resident
• Are between the ages of 19 and 64
• Have an income that is no-more than 200% of the Federal Poverty
• Are not eligible for Medi-Cal
• Can only be determined by the Orange County Social Services
• Is approved for twelve (12) consecutive months.
• Is renewable. You must reapply every twelve (12) months.
• Can be suspended or discontinued if obtained fraudulently or the MSI
program determines that you no longer meet the eligibility guidelines
as stated above. Applicants must cooperate with SSA by making a
good faith effort to furnish the required information upon request.
To contact a SSA Eligibility Technician, please call (866) 979-6772. An
Eligibility Technician will respond to your call. Be sure to leave your name,
Social Security number, current address, phone number, and the reason
for your call.